Winemaking with Fresh California and Italian Juice - August 12, 2012
Beer & Wine Hobby's Seasonal, Limited Introductory Winemaking Class with Fresh California and Italian Juice is a 60 minute class for the beginner wishing to learn the fundamental basics of making wine at home from Fresh Juice. You can learn to make wine with ingredients that cost less than $2.00 per bottle!
In this introductory class students will learn the following:
- Basic equipment is necessary for home winemaking
- Proper use, sanitization and equipment storage
- Winemaking methods
- The difference between making wine from a concentrate kit vs. fresh juice
- How to properly preserve and stabilize wines
- Selecting corks and bottles and bottling procedures
Class Date: Sunday, August 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Reference materials provided. Ongoing consulting always available!
Classes will be limited in size to provide an intimate setting and more individualized attention. Pre-registration is required due to limited class size, and will be on a first come first served basis. One hour classes will be held at our Warehouse Store Location in Woburn, Massachusetts.
Students must be 21 years of age to participate in course.
* Advanced registration is required. Fees, $35.00 per person. Students may register up through the day of the class provided the class is not full.
To register, purchase online for specific class date, choose Customer Pick-up as shipping method if purchasing class only so no shipping charges will be added or call 1-800-523-5423 and we will take your payment information over the phone and confirm your class choice.
Classes offered during the August pre-order season.