Beer & Wine Hobby`s Seasonal Introductory Winemaking Class with Fresh Grapes or Juice is a 90 minute class for the beginner wishing to learn the fundamental basics of making wine at home from fresh gapes or juice.
In this introductory class students learn:
- Basic equipment necessary for home winemaking
- Proper sanitization and equipment storage
- Winemaking methods
- The differences between fresh grapes and juice
- How to properly craft, preserve and stabilize wines
- Selecting corks, bottles and bottling procedures
Reference materials provided. Ongoing consulting always available!
Pre-registration is required due to limited class size and will be on a first come first served basis. Classes are held at our warehouse store location in Woburn Massachusetts.
Students must be 21 years of age to participate in course. Students may register up through the day of the class provided the class is not full.
Classes offered during the pre-order season.
|Event Date||Apr 6, 2017|
|Super Saver Shipping||No|
|Shipping options||In store pick up only|